Membership Benefits and Information
Your membership comes with a wide variety of benefits that make it one of the best values you can find. With individual memberships starting at $25 and family memberships starting at just $115, you’ll reap the rewards immediately. Memberships also make the perfect gift!
- Unlimited Zoo admissions
- 10% discount at all Zoo restaurants
- 10% discount at the Park Café inside Assiniboine Park’s Qualico Family Centre
- 10% discount on all children's education and camps (for member)
- 10% discount on all birthday party packages
- 10% discount at all Zoo gift shops
- Assiniboine Park Conservancy newsletter (three times per year)
- Monthly e-wire updates on all things Park & Zoo
Plus, all proceeds raised through the Membership Program go directly to continued enhancements at both Assiniboine Park and the Assiniboine Park Zoo.
Assiniboine Park is one of Winnipeg's finest attractions and is visited by millions of people every year. Open year-round, the Park offers a great variety of recreational, social, and educational activities for people of all ages.
- With over 200 species and more than 2,000 furry, feathered and downright fabulous friends to visit, the Zoo is a great place for exploration and family fun!
- In February the Zoo welcomed Hudson a jovial and playful polar bear who now makes his home at the International Polar Bear Conservation Centre. Hudson is the first identified inhabitant of the Journey to Churchill exhibit.
- The new Tundra Grill & Polar Playground is now open and includes a huge one-of-a-kind indoor children’s play area that will engage kids through physical play and interactive games. The one-stop attraction is part of the much-anticipated Journey to Churchill exhibit, scheduled for completion in 2014.
- The beautiful Shirley Richardson Butterfly Garden will enjoy another full season this summer.
- Climb inside a dinosaur egg or stick your head inside a bubble-shaped aquarium window. The Kinsmen D iscovery Centre is a fantastic, hands-on exhibit where children can have fun and really get in touch with nature!
- A vibrant exploration of animal, bird and plant life, Toucan Ridge is home to a wide variety of species from the new world tropics of Central and S outh America.
- The incredible colour and creative landscape of the Nature Playground combine to create one of the most popular outdoor areas for children in all of Winnipeg.
- The Qualico Family Centre at the edge of the iconic Riley Family Duck Pond at Assiniboine Park is a hub of activity. Visit the Park Café for a quick bite or stop by to enjoy a winter coffee by the fire or a summer glass of wine on the patio.
- Assiniboine Park’s Summer Entertainment Series is always a huge hit with fantastic musical acts throughout the summer season as well as the incredibly popular Movies in the Park in August.
- The Pavilion Gallery Museum features a beautiful array of artwork year-round with an exciting permanent and family-friendly feature – The Pooh Gallery. Enjoy a fun and vibrant space, filled with heartwarming memorabilia and a dedicated story time den, highlighting Winnipeg’s role in the history of the loveable bear.
||$15 (with purchase of Adult membership, $25 without)
$115 (2 adults and up to 3 children/youth)
Family memberships can include 2 adults and up to 3 children/youth from more than one household. For example, it could include 2 grandparents and 3 grandchildren who reside at different addresses.
Prices in effect until March 31, 2014.
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
Do you know someone who would enjoy unlimited Zoo admissions, Park discounts, & more? Zoo & Park Memberships are the perfect gift! To ensure your gift arrives on time this holiday season, please purchase your memberships by December 13 to allow enough time for Canada Post to deliver the receipients' new membership cards.
Purchase your membership online - it's safe, simple and secure!
Or download the PDF below, complete the registration form, and mail it in.
Within two weeks, each member will receive a personalized membership card that will give you access to all benefits. If you register online, you will receive a confirmation email. A printed copy of the email can be used as proof of membership until you receive your membership card(s).
If you are renewing an existing membership, please keep and continue to use your current membership card.
See you at the Zoo!