Browse our web site to see the great variety of programs, classes and workshops offered at Assiniboine Park & Zoo.
You can register for any of our Park Programs through the following options:
1. Call our Park Programming Office at (204) 927-6070
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Download a copy of the Registration Form for the type of program you wish to register for, complete it, and mail to Park Programming Office, Assiniboine Park Conservancy, 55 Pavilion Crescent, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N6 or scan it to email@example.com or fax it to 204-927-7206
|60 - 90 minute Zoo Education Programs||$8.50/student + GST (includes Zoo admission)|
|120 minute Zoo Education Programs||$10.00/student + GST (includes Zoo admission)|
|Infant (under 3)||Free|
|Child (3 - 12)||$8.50 + GST|
|Youth (13 - 17)||$10.00 + GST|
|Adult Student (18 - 60)
from accredited post-secondary institution
$12.00 + GST
|90 minute Park and Plant Education Programs||$5.00/student + GST|
|120 minute Park and Plant Education Programs||$6.50/student + GST|
Teachers and chaperones provide safety and help guide your students’ educational experience at Assiniboine Park and should take an active role in supervision. An adult is considered a teacher, volunteer, chaperone and/or parent. Every group visiting Assiniboine Park should have at least one adult per ten students regardless of the student’s age.
• Grades K to 6: One adult (teacher, volunteer, chaperone and/or parent) per five students (1:5) will be allowed into a program free of charge.
• Grades 7 to 12: One adult per five students (1:10) will be allowed into a program free of charge for grades 7 to 12.
• Extra adults (abovethe 1:5 ratio)
• Zoo Programs — $10.00/adult + GST
• Park and Plant-based Programs — $6.00/adult + GST
• School bus drivers and one-one-one aides are free.
Please note, Park and Zoo Members do not receive discounts on school programs.
For more information, please visit of School & Group Programs section for specific program details.
The Pavilion, Zoo and Conservatory do not allow you to bring the following items into the buildings: bikes, skateboards, rollerblades and scooters, flying discs, balls, balloons or pets. Please leave these items at home or enjoy them elsewhere in the Park.