How to Register
Browse our web site to see the great variety of programs, classes and workshops offered at Assiniboine Park & Zoo.
You can register for any of our Park Programs through the following options:
1. Call our Park Programming Office at (204) 927-6070
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Download and complete the appropriate registration form and mail it to Park Programming Office, Assiniboine Park Conservancy, 55 Pavilion Crescent, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N6, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 204-927-7206
Zoo School Program Rates
|60 - 90 minute Zoo Education Programs
||$8.50/student + GST (includes Zoo admission)
|120 minute Zoo Education Programs
||$10.00/student + GST (includes Zoo admission)
Zoo Guided Tour Rates
|Infant (under 3)
|Child (3 - 12)
||$8.50 + GST
|Youth (13 - 17)
||$10.00 + GST
|Adult Student (18 - 60)
from accredited post-secondary institution
$12.00 + GST
Park and Plant-based School Program Rates
|90 minute Park and Plant Education Programs
||$5.00/student + GST
|120 minute Park and Plant Education Programs
||$6.50/student + GST
Fees for Adult Chaperones:
Teachers and chaperones provide safety and help guide your students’ educational experience at Assiniboine Park and should take an active role in supervision. An adult is considered a teacher, volunteer, chaperone and/or parent. Every group visiting Assiniboine Park should have at least one adult per ten students regardless of the student’s age.
• Grades K to 6: One adult (teacher, volunteer, chaperone and/or parent) per five students (1:5) will be allowed into a program free of charge.
• Grades 7 to 12: One adult per five students (1:10) will be allowed into a program free of charge for grades 7 to 12.
• Extra adults (abovethe 1:5 ratio)
• Zoo Programs — $10.00/adult + GST
• Park and Plant-based Programs — $6.00/adult + GST
• School bus drivers and one-one-one aides are free.
Please note, Park and Zoo Members do not receive discounts on school programs.
For more information, please visit of School & Group Programs section for specific program details.
- All groups must pay a program deposit of $100.00 before their registration is confirmed.
- Groups who fail to pay their deposit in a timely manner will lose their time slot.
- All prices are subject to change.
- An invoice for the balance owing will be emailed the day following your program.
- Payments can be made with cash, credit card or cheque to “Assiniboine Park Conservancy” .
- Bus drivers and one-on-one aides are free.
- Space is limited and spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure a placement in one of our programs, please contact us at least two to four weeks in advance for non-peak months and two months in advance for the peak months of April, May and June.
- Contact email@example.com or call 204-927-6070 as soon as possible. Program booking staff will work with you to find another date or time that is available.
- We would ask that you cancel a booking at least fifteen (15) business days in advance of the scheduled program. Cancellations made with less than 15 days notice will be charged a $35.00 administrative fee.
- Booking deposits will not be refunded with cancellations of five (5) business days or less.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any program. A full refund will be issued if the Programming Department cancels your tour or program.
- All programs run regardless of rain, snow or shine, with the exception of severe weather conditions (e.g. thunderstorms, high wind-chills, unsafe travel conditions, school closings). Contact us about possible cancellations on the day of your program if you are unsure so we can reschedule.
- Acorn Activity Room: Please meet your instructor in the lobby of the Qualico Family Centre, located at 330 Assiniboine Park Drive, next to the Duck Pond in the heart of the Park.
- Conservatory Programs: Please meet your instructor in the main foyer of the Assiniboine Park Conservatory, located at 15 Conservatory Drive.
- Zoo Programs: Please meet your instructor at the Main Entrance of Assiniboine Park Zoo at 2595 Roblin Blvd. Programs will take place in the Zoo Classroom or International Polar Bear Conservation Centre building (IPBCC).
The Pavilion, Zoo and Conservatory do not allow you to bring the following items into the buildings: bikes, skateboards, rollerblades and scooters, flying discs, balls, balloons or pets. Please leave these items at home or enjoy them elsewhere in the Park.