How to Register
Browse our web site or download our fall 2013 Park Programming Guide to see the great variety of programs, classes and workshops offered at Assiniboine Park & Zoo.
You can register for any of our Park Programs through the following options:
1. Call our Park Programming Office at (204) 927-6070
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Download a copy of the Registration Form for the type of program you wish to register for, complete it, and mail to Park Programming Office, Assiniboine Park Conservancy, 55 Pavilion Crescent, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N6 or scan it to email@example.com or fax it to 204-927-7206
Fees for Students for Fall 2013:
|90 minute Education Programs
||$5.00/student + GST
|120 minute Education Programs
||$5.50/student + GST
$5.00/student + GST
Fees for Adults:
Teachers and chaperones provide safety and help guide your students’ educational experience at Assiniboine Park and should take an active role in supervision. An adult is considered a teacher, volunteer, chaperone and/or parent.
||$7.00/adults + GST
||$8.00/adult + GST
- One adult per five students (1:5) will be allowed into a park program free of charge.
- Additional adults (above the 1:5 ratio) will be charged regular program admission.
- Members do not receive discounts on school programs.
- Every group visiting Assiniboine Park should have at least one adult per ten students regardless of the student’s age.
- School bus drivers and one-one-one aides are free
For more information, please refer to our Program Guide for School and Community Groups for specific program details.
- All groups must pay a program deposit of $75.00 before their registration is confirmed. Groups who fail to pay their deposit in a timely manner will lose their time slot.
- The balance owing (total minus deposit) is due the day of your program.
- Payments can be made to “Assiniboine Park Conservancy” with cash, credit card or cheque.
- Space is limited and spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure a placement in one of our programs, please contact us at least two to four weeks in advance for non-peak months and two months in advance for the peak months of April, May and June.
- All policies are subject to change without notice.
- Additional program specific information (e.g. theme, program length) can be found on your registration form.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-927-6070 as soon as possible. Program booking staff will work with you to find another date or time that is available.
- We would ask that you cancel a booking at least fifteen (15) business days in advance of the scheduled program. Cancellations with less than three weeks notice will be charged a $35.00 administrative fee.
- Booking deposits of $75.00 will not be refunded with cancellations of five (5) business days or less.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any program. A full refund will be issued if the Programming Department cancels your tour or program.
- As a general rule, all programs run regardless of rain, snow or shine, with the exception of severe weather conditions (e.g. thunderstorms, high wind-chills, unsafe travel conditions, school closings). Contact us about possible cancellations on the day of your program if you are unsure so we can reschedule.
- Qualico Family Centre: Please meet your instructor in the lobby and we will direct you to the awesome Acorn Activity Room.
- Zoo Programs: All activities will start and end (unless otherwise arranged) at the Education Centre. It is located at the Roblin Boulevard (South Gate) entrance of Assiniboine Park Zoo. A staff person will meet your group at the gate.
- Conservatory Programs: Please meet your instructor in the main foyer of the Assiniboine Park Conservatory.
- Pavilion Programs: You will be met at the front entrance of the Pavilion Gallery. Your instructor will guide you into the building and up to the galleries.
- Garden Tours: Please review your confirmation form or call 204-927-6070.
The Pavilion, Zoo and Conservatory do not allow you to bring the following items into the buildings: bikes, skateboards, rollerblades and scooters, flying discs, balls, balloons or pets. Please leave these items at home or enjoy them elsewhere in the Park.